30.5.09

time ticks by ...

Well, it's been forever since I posted.

Things that have happened in my absence:

- Janna and Travis got married! Fantastic wedding! They were so happy!
- Work has been insane. My previous boss has left and we have a new boss for the short term. She is awesome and I'm really enjoying working with her. I'm super busy and learning a lot.
- Rob and I have begun to plan a mini vacation in the Okanagan for the end of June. We will be staying at Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa and visiting several regional wineries.
We've made some design decisions for the wedding and our planner, Reesa has been a big help in getting rentals organized and adding her wisdom to our creativity.
- Janna's dad, John, underwent a very successful heart surgery. He is making incredible progress and we are all relieved that things went so smoothly.

Still, that's no excuse for failing to blog. I also need to update my list of favourite blogs and websites, I have found some gems recently. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment