19.4.09

Back on track ...

Wow. I have been a delinquent blogger. It's been a busy couple weeks (no excuses!)
But I am back and on track. Apology over.

Now, on to more pressing issues. SHOES.
As mentioned in previous posts, I am a bridesmaid in my BFF's wedding which is suddenly ridiculously close. (three weeks away, close!) My dress is ready (thanks again for choosing black, Janna!) but I need some shoes! Of course I own black heels, but none of them are very comfortable because I don't wear them often so I buy cheap, trendy ones. I have never invested in good quality, non torture device, heels.

In addition to needing black heels I can wear all day for Janna's wedding, I need some to wear for MY wedding and clearly they cannot be the same shoe. I have some changes to make to my wedding dress (adding sleeves) and the length needs to change (I'm 5'2": story of my life) but none of those things can happen without the shoes dictating height and all of that.

So today is shoe day. I will leave the house in about an hour in search of some cute new kicks, but before I go, here is some of my inspiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment