5.4.09

The turning of the tables ...

I have the great honour of being a bridesmaid in my bestie/maid of honour Janna's wedding. I also have the responsibility of wearing whatever she makes me! Luckily, she is a sensible, kind woman with great taste because the dresses are SO cute. I just got mine today and it's lovely. Our dresses are all unique, and made by the incomparable Jane Bon-Bon.
Jane's style and craftsmanship is exquisite, and these affordable, handmade dresses are just wonderful. I am a big fan now and I think I will have others made as well. Maybe this one or this one, or maybe this one.
Because really, how would I choose? And since they are so well made, and customizable, the price is totally justified. Plus, Jane is very nice to work with and you get to meet her little dog, Bon-Bon, (hence the name)when you visit her in-home studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment